During the process of Quitting Porn, I’ve came across several great tools and resources that helped to stop my porn addiction and reboot my life completely. There may be lots of tools and resource on the internet but these are the ones which I personally used.
These can be really helpful if someone wants to Quit Porn!
So here is a list of useful tools and resources for porn addiction recovery.
NOTE: This page includes some affiliate links so I’ll receive a tiny commission from the product that you purchase.
Best Infographics you must see
Best YouTube Channels
Best NoFap Tracker
- Fapwatch – Best App to track your progress of NoFap. Using it since day 1!
- NoFap Tracker – This is the official NoFap tracker which can be synced with your Reddit account to display the progress on your profile.
Best Android Apps
- Reboot – This app tells you how much you are addicted to Porn and according to that it provides a plan to quit Porn.
- Stop M – Provides you with a bunch of daily NoFap motivation to keep you on track.
- Fortify – My favorite app for helping me to Quit Porn and it has the best UI.
Best Articles I have ever read
Best Videos I have seen so far
This was my list of best tools and resources for Porn Addiction Recovery and Help. If you think, there is something missing on this list, feel free to send that Resource through an email.
My email address: email@example.com