Quitting porn was not easy. It was a journey, full of obstacles and failures. With each failure, I learned many useful things.
Also, I came across various different resources that helped me, motivated me and guided me toward my goals.
So, today, I want to share those AWESOME and EXCLUSIVE resources that I found during my NoFap journey.
I hope this helps you too!
Best Porn Blocker and Screen accountability software I use:
- Covenant Eyes is the best porn blocking and screen accountability software you can find in the market. I personally use it to stay away from porn and stay accountable to someone. It’s a must-have tool if you want to really quit porn and make your life better. You try this tool FREE for 30 days.
Best Infographics you must see
Best Porn Addiction Test
- PornAddictionTest.com is one the best website you can use to find out if you are addicted to porn or not by simply answering a couple of questions.
Best YouTube Channels
Best NoFap Tracker
- Fapwatch – Best App to track your progress of NoFap. Using it since day 1!
- NoFap Tracker – This is the official NoFap tracker which can be synced with your Reddit account to display the progress on your profile.
Best Android Apps
- Reboot – This app tells you how much you are addicted to Porn and according to that it provides a plan to quit Porn.
- Stop M – Provides you with a bunch of daily NoFap motivation to keep you on track.
- Fortify – My favorite app for helping me to Quit Porn and it has the best UI.
Best Articles I have ever read
Best Videos I have seen so far