Quitting porn was not easy. It was a journey, full of obstacles and failures. With each failure, I learnt a lot of useful things.
Also, I came across various different resources that helped me, motivated me and guided me toward my goals.
So, today, I want to share those AWESOME and EXCLUSIVE resources that I found during my NoFap journey.
I hope this helps you too!
A World Without Porn eBook
The Ultimate Manual For Beating Porn and Masturbation Addiction
- YourBrainOnPorn by Gary Wilson
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- No Excuses by Brian Tracy
- Willpower by Roy Baumeister and John Tierney
- The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi
Best Infographics you must see
- Taking A Whack at Porn
- Porn VS Cocaine
- Dopamine: Mr. Feel Good
- The brain that changes itself
- How to quit porn
- Porn today
Best Porn Addiction Test
- PornAddictionTest.com is one the best website you can use to find out if you are addicted to porn or not by simply answering a couple of questions.
Best YouTube Channels
- iamLucid – This guy crossed 500 days On NoFap!
- Captain Sinbad – the Best channel for Spiritual and NoFap tips.
- Alpha Show – If you want basic NoFap knowledge.
- Seth Alexander – Out of the world NoFap Knowledge!
Best NoFap Tracker
- Fapwatch – Best App to track your progress of NoFap. Using it since day 1!
- NoFap Tracker – This is the official NoFap tracker which can be synced with your Reddit account to display the progress on your profile.
Best Android Apps
- Reboot – This app tells you how much you are addicted to Porn and according to that it provides a plan to quit Porn.
- Stop M – Provides you with a bunch of daily NoFap motivation to keep you on track.
- Fortify – My favorite app for helping me to Quit Porn and it has the best UI.
Best Articles I have ever read
- NoFap Benefits by Richard Harris
- Benefits of Cold Shower by BestofNoFap
- NoFap Hard Mode is The Best Mode by AntiDopamine
- Porn Makes you more Independent by FightTheNewDrug